STRANGE TIMES CALL FOR STRANGE MEASURES
In order to protect our customers and staff, we've implemented some new policies and procedures. These are simple changes to our "normal" way of life. We want all of our customers to have a safe, enjoyable experience and request that everyone follow our new policies. Those who refuse to comply with these simple changes meant to protect those around you will be asked to leave.
It's not hard folks. If you have any questions, please let us know!
MASKS ARE REQUIRED IN THE TAPROOM WHEN
NOT SEATED AT YOUR TABLE
1) All bar seating, except for two chairs on each end of the bar, have been removed. Glass windows have been placed in front of the remaining seats to guarantee separation.
2) Two service stations have been set up on each side of the bar with glass windows for separation. Please only approach the bar at these locations. Please maintain 6 feet of social distance with other customers and staff when standing in line.
3) We have stocked additional sanitizer spray bottles in order to regularly sanitize surfaces. These will be available to both customers and staff. If you'd like one, please ask!
4) Please open a tab when ordering and pay at the end of your visit. This cuts down on required contact and handling of credit cards and cash.
5) Tables and seating have been rearranged to comply with social distancing guidelines. Our capacity is greatly reduced and all tables are a minimum of 6 feet away from each other. Please do not move the tables.
6) Food and to-go items are no longer self-serve. Please ask your bartender for assistance.
7) We moved our card swiper to the bar so you can swipe your own cards without passing them back and forth.
8) We will be encouraging the use of single-use, compostable cups.
9) We've got hand sanitizer! It's located at several locations around the taproom. Please use some!
10) This should go without saying, but please do not go out if you are feeling sick or exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19.
11) We will not be filling growlers for the time being. We still have a selection of cans to-go.